Who We Are
Pride In Performance
Noble Drilling, LLC, is a leader in Pre-Setting Surface Casing and Drilling Salt Water Disposal Wells in the Rocky Mountain Region. Noble Drilling was founded in 2013 due to an increasing need from customers to find a company capable of Pre-Setting Surface cheaper and more efficiently than drilling it with the larger more expensive land drilling rigs. It also shortens the production schedule and allows oil to get to the market quicker. Along with mitigating any issues with the more expensive big rig during the surface drilling process, the results are substantial savings per well for our customers. Since starting the company in 2013 we have drilled over 1,800 surface wells in the Rocky Mountains, with a safety record and drill times that are Best-In-Class.
What We Believe In
Safety & Quality
Noble Casing, Inc. has developed a training program for all new and experienced employees. Our safety culture is the key to our success and something we will not compromise. Our employees all start by going through a New Hire Orientation where we make our message very clear, we want to be the best in the business, bottom line.
- We have developed Process Work Instructions for every position in our company. These are detailed job instructions that allow us to train our employees in best practices and help standardize our processes.
- Our new hire process entails two weeks of training in the shop before being approved to work in the field. Our new hire employees or short service employees (SSE) are then assigned to a crew and a mentor in order to help ensure their safety and manage their progression.
- All employees are entered into DISA and receive a pre-employment drug test and are subject to random testing.
- All of our employees receive the following training:
- New Hire Orientation
- Stop Work Authority
- PEC/Safeland Certifications
- First Aid/CPR Certifications
- Defensive Driving
- Waste Management
- Journey Management
- PWI Review Two Times Per Year
- H2S Training
- OSHA 10 Hour Course
- 40 Hours of Classroom Training
Where We Work
Noble Drilling, LLC. has worked in North Dakota, Montana and Colorado.
- Glendive, Montana
- Fort Collins, Colorado
What We Do
Noble Drilling, Inc. offers Surface and Disposal Drilling.
- Capable of hoisting 200,000 lbs and pulling down 32,000 lbs
- Ability to transport 52′ long trailers
- Appropriate hydraulic weight on bit control
- Handles tubulars
- Up to 47′ long
- Up to 30″ diameter
- No derrick hand needed on board for hands-free handling
- Load safe for hands-free pipe handling
- Tilting top head for hands-free makeup
Safe and Efficient Design
- 90% of equipment built on trailers
- Constructed with independent hydraulic lift systems to complete rig up and tear down
- No winch truck which reduces dangers of picking and laying down loads
- No crane to eliminate suspended loads
- Saves on constrained time limits and unnecessary costs
- Mud tank systems
- Securely handles up to 1000gpm
- Incorporated a closed loop system to eliminate reserve pits
- Designed to prevent settling solids
- Never uses expensive hydrovacs for cleaning
- Utilize standard BHA
- Adequate weight on bit from the start
- Prevents deviation with standard collars and adequate depth
- 4.5″ range 3 drill pipe
- Reduces connections/well, drilling time/well and chances of injury while making connections by 33%