Who We Are
Pride In Performance
Noble Casing, Inc. is a leading provider of Casing Running Services and Conductor Drilling Services in the Rocky Mountain Region. Noble Casing, Inc. was incorporated in 2009 during the heart of a downturn with two main goals in mind; employ the best people, and focus on setting the highest standards in safety and performance. Since inception, and through the most difficult of market conditions, we have been committed to investing in the safety, quality and training of our people as well as best in class, strictly maintained equipment.
Our discipline in focusing on employees first and our intolerance for less than excellent performance is what sets us apart from our competition.
What We Believe In
Safety & Quality
Noble Casing, Inc. has developed a training program for all new and experienced employees. Our safety culture is the key to our success and something we will not compromise. Our employees all start by going through a New Hire Orientation where we make our message very clear, we want to be the best in the business, bottom line.
- We have developed Process Work Instructions for every position in our company. These are detailed job instructions that allow us to train our employees in best practices and help standardize our processes.
- Our new hire process entails two weeks of training in the shop before being approved to work in the field. Our new hire employees or short service employees (SSE) are then assigned to a crew and a mentor in order to help ensure their safety and manage their progression.
- All employees are entered into DISA and receive a pre employment drug test and are subject to random testing.
- All of our employees receive the following training:
- New Hire Orientation
- Stop Work Authority
- PEC/Safeland Certifications
- First Aid/CPR Certifications
- Defensive Driving
- H2S Training
- OSHA 10 Hour Course
- 40 Hours of Classroom Training
Where We Work
Noble Casing, Inc. has done work in North Dakota, Montana, South Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Texas.
- Williston, North Dakota
- Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Fort Collins, Colorado